Coming from the west, taking the A4 Motorway, Venice – Trieste section;
- Recommended exit:
Portogruaro toll: Bibione is around 35 km from here.
Once exited, follow the signs for Trieste.
Coming from the east, taking the A23 Motorway, Tarvisio – Udine section.
- Recommended exit:
Latisana toll: Bibione is around 25 km from here.
Once exited, turn sharp right; pass the town of Latisana then continue, following the signs for Venice.
The A4 and A23 motorways are connected to the main European motorway hubs.
The most convenient railway stations for Bibione are:
- Latisana – From Trieste
- Portogruaro – From Venice
For train and timetable information, visit www.trenitalia.it.
Bibione is served by internal and international connections from Venice, Treviso and Ronchi dei Legionari Airports.
Getting to Bibione from VENICE and TREVISO Airports:
- By Coach: ATVO, a public transport company, operates a service to the resort of Bibione from Venice and Treviso Airports. It is about 95 km from Venice Airport to Bibione.
- By Train: There is a Shuttle Bus from Venice Airport to Mestre – Venice Railway Station, where you can catch a train to Bibione. The most convenient destination stations are Portogruaro or Latisana.
There is also a Shuttle Bus or a public transport bus from Treviso Airport to Treviso Railway Station. The recommended destination stations are Portogruaro or Latisana. It is about 90 km from Treviso Airport to Bibione.
From Ronchi dei Legionari Airport:
- By Coach: SAF, the Friuli Venezia Giulia bus company, operates a connecting service between Ronchi dei Legionari Airport and Latisana. It is about 65 km from Ronchi dei Legionari Airport to Bibione.
- By Train: There is a bus service from Ronchi dei Legionari Airport to Gorizia or Monfalcone Railway Stations. From here, the best stations for getting to Bibione are Portogruaro or Latisana
To get to Bibione by boat, follow these coordinates: Longitude 45° 38' 10" N - Latitude 12° 59' 83" E.
Once arrived, you can use the visitors’ berths in the Porto Baseleghe quay to moor your boat (there are berths available for vessels up to 18 metres).
More info: www.portobaseleghe.com - Tel. +39 0431 43686.